Manufactures Invitational / Shoot-Out Rules 2010
Saturday May 1st - MOPAR Invitational
Saturday June 26th - FORD Invitational
Saturday August 14th - GENERAL MOTORS Invitational
Saturday October 16th - MANUFACTURES SHOOT-OUT*
Gate Times: refer to 2010 schedule
Prices are as follows:
Manufactures races will be $10.00 additional to the category paid for.
Minimum of a test and tune purchase($40.00)
1. Vehicle must have a body of, or a motor of the manufactures event.
2. Must pass the Top Gun Raceway, NHRA tech inspection.
3. Helmet required for vehicles faster than 14 sec.
4. No shorts, open shoes, or sleeveless shirts.
5. One car may be driven in multiple categories, but 2 drivers may not share a car in the same eliminataion category. One driver may not enter 2 cars in one bracket.
6. No passengers during eliminations.
7. Reference: 2009 NHRA Ruel Book
Prizes will be awarded for the Winner and Runner Up of each event
*End of the Year Shoot-Out will consist of the Winners and Runner-Up's of the '10 Invitationals
If necessary, Alternates will be determined by racers elimination position in '10 Invitationals